Helpful Legal Links
County Attorney-Williamson County
- Provides assistance with Protective Orders
Texas Law Help
- Provides legal information on issues such as divorce, custody, and protective orders. Court forms can be attained from this website.
The Attorney General of Texas
- Provides information on Crime Victims Compensation, Address Confidentiality Program, and other crime victims rights. Child support information and frequently asked questions about the child support process for DV survivors is also provided here.
- You can apply for Child support on this site.
- The National Victim Notification Network that victims can sign up for to receive notifications on the custody status of their offenders.
Texas Advocacy Project
- Provides free legal advice and information around divorce, custody, protective orders, child support, and financial empowerment resources.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
To get program updates, client success stories and event notifications sign up for our e-newsletter