Join the Team!
All open positions in Hope Alliance are listed below. Please check back regularly for new openings.
Full Time Counselor
For nearly 34 years, Hope Alliance has been promoting the fundamental right for all individuals to be safe in their personal relationships. Hope Alliance operates under the belief that physical, sexual, emotional and psychological abuse of one human being by another is unacceptable. Located in Round Rock, Texas and serving Williamson County and Northern Travis County, Hope Alliance provides crisis services to victims of family and sexual violence and their children and safeguards their rights through a broad array of innovative, client-centered direct services, community education, and advocacy. It currently serves more than 3,500 women, men and children annually.
· Hope Alliance is seeking an energetic and accomplished mental health professional to serve as one of the members of the counseling team. This counselor will provide trauma informed clinical services to domestic and sexual violence survivor adults, adolescents and children in individual sessions, groups, and families.
Reporting to the Director of Counseling and Advocacy Services, the Counselor will manage a caseload of up to 22 individual children and adults.
Hope Alliance Counselor is responsible to:
· Possess a clinical style that empowers and encourages clients
· Support the Counseling and Advocacy Team in optimizing its care and support of all clients.
· Cover monthly on-call rotation, responding to family and sexual violence victims at the hospital.
· Complete documentation and assist with client data collection for statistical and programming purposes.
· Understand, accept, and respect agency philosophy, mission, and values.
· Co-facilitate and develop therapy and support groups.
· Provide immediate crisis intervention, including answering crisis hotline.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience preferably in an organization addressing Intimate Partner Violence, and/or sexual violence. The ideal candidate will also have trauma-informed experience with both adults and children, including play therapy and expressive arts. Master’s degree and licensure in related field is required; Spanish bilingual preferred.
For more information, please visit www.hopealliancetx.org. Please email your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
To get program updates, client success stories and event notifications sign up for our e-newsletter